Friday, July 17, 2020

My Donna, Pierrot's Fiance. They moved! (And I hate this House, Huckleberry Mansion)


This is the type of woman I am dealing with. "Practice Domination of the World Speech." My kind of lady. The REAL Donna is being bashful.


[insert sneak peek]

--------HUCKLEBERRY MANSION....BELONGS TO PIERROT ORTIZ & DONNA MIB, POUNCE Ortiz, AND BABY MIB (THE KITTEN)--------

I SHALL CUTE YOU TO DEATH. THIS IS BABY. SHE IS DREAMING ABOUT FISHES.

Generations installed in my sleep. I am still waiting for "Into the Future". It was messing up my game to download it while I played.


Pierrot and Donna going for a ride. He is not supposed to be in the daylight. I want to take Donna on more dates, but their schedules have been clashing. To exploring! Cheers.



MEET OUR CAT, "POUNCE ORTIZ" -- I HAD A REAL RUSSIAN BLUE NAMED POUNCE AND I LOVED HIM VERY MUCH.


IF, Pierrot and Donna can get along, they will be wed, but first we're seeing if they can raise Cats first, BEFORE KIDS. I want Pierrot to have kids, with Generations EP. Maybe add a horse into the mix. I kind of want another couple to move in at Huckleberry Mansion. Perhaps I'll do the Fertility Treatment. To see if I can get Twins or Triplets. I'm sure there are cheats.



He is a Lucky Sim, and we moved on this date!


Donna, crazy as she is, wanted to go to the Graveyard on a Full Moon... and so we brought her, but it ended up being too late/early and Pierrot had to go home, lest he burn up in the sun! Where do I get this vampire sun screen at? This man wants to take his lady out!..


"THE SMOOCH" hopefully they will marry, I'm trying to see if they actually like each other. :/ Lol.


Donna and her fur-son.

 He's a fraidy-cat, scared of Bonehilda, the maid, and the full moon... everything. :(

 jeeze looks like an old person's house, this place is gonna get surgery!



Donna MIB working out...Pouncers is in a bad mood..

 Bonehilda (the maid from supernatural ep) staring at Pounce dreaming. He's terrified of her.

lmao he fell off the couch, he's a bit klutzy

No comments:

Post a Comment