Monday, April 27, 2015

Playing with Generations EP


Ember in create a Sim. I have 3 Ember's now, all in different neighborhoods. He is my main character and I made it as though it is his and his daughter's house, and made two guest house's// studio's in the back yard.


Charlotte playing tag with Zelda.


Ember brought his daughter out to the patio and fed her a bottle there....She was getting upset and punching Cosmo, her doll!


Ember's daughter and Cosmo.


The neighbor comes over and starts having a baby in the living room!




Zelda playing guitar for everyone.


I was trying to build a pool and it let me put the water in as a block of water. What the hell. Those are the guest houses, as Ember is head of the family. And the damn home only cam with two bedrooms an there are four people.

I named Ember's pet Levitra. I didn't know it was an ED medication. My mom told me that. But she is Ember's familiar.



Ember and I don't know her name. Eating on the toilet, and peeing herself in the front yard. Why didn't she do that the opposite way? Peeing on the toilet, and then eating in the front yard? *Shrugs* OOOK. 

[read this with baphomet, he's crying laughing and I feel like he's being an asshole. lol. the spirits are like 'dafuq did i just read' and 'what kind of women is set used to' lmfao...oh my god..]

No comments:

Post a Comment