Monday, April 27, 2015

I bought the Generations EP. My 'FRAPS' screen shots.

This is Charlotte in Create-A-Sim
She is one of my roleplaying characters. I decided to make her. She is sort of like Ember's guide.

This is Harlen in his werewolf form in Create-A-Sim


Ember's daughter playing with her doll. She spent so much time with it that it's liking her interactions with him. His name is Cosmo, which is odd. I always liked that green haired guy in The Fairly Odd Parents. And when I took acid, I had an alien calling me 'Cosmo.'


The ice cream truck. The woman closest to it is Phaedre, and there's Harlen the werewolf talking to this Sim, the female Sim in green. Ember likes her.


Ember telling a ghost story. Ember and the woman in green like each other. Harlen likes Zelda, whom Ember is telling the ghost story to.




The woman Ember likes eating on the toilet...Ooook.


Second post coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment