Monday, April 27, 2015

Levitra Cam (I thought it was a cute vampire name)

Levitra is a bad girl with her scratching! I love her so much, I had a real pet named Levitra and she climbed into someone's car and I never saw her again. At least that is the story that they told me.

I miss my real cat very much, I loved having her here. :'( So I made her my cat sim.


Playing with the 'puddle' that the girl that Ember likes and she likes him. I can't remember her name right now.




Levitra thinking about witches, looking at two of them. Both Phaedre (Green dress) and Charlotte in her PJ's. Charlotte slept in Ember's bed, she's supposed to be in the guest house.


Levitra running down the hall, and Ember's daughter playing with her imaginary friend/doll.


I think she looks fucking hilarious. Look at her friend leg. Omg I didn't fix up the guest houses to hav a roof or wallpaper or anything on the outside. LOL. I was kind of tired. I actually hate the making them a house part of playing the Sims.


Destroyed the paper.





No comments:

Post a Comment