Monday, February 9, 2015

An Older (Appaloosa Plains/Pets EP) Version of Ember, and his stallion El Muerto!


Just got Supernatural today, and it was WORTH IT. I do not regret either EP. I plan to buy Generations & Late Night, and I also want Seasons. I want Generations really bad, 'cause I want to make an Imaginary Friend (boy) grow up with a female and have them in a deep relationship that leads to children... I heard the kids can turn out to have a doll form too!
These games better be affordable for a few months *Prays* Now I dont even care if it runs on Steam (gaming app) because you can make screen shots with FRAPS! http://www.fraps.com
For freeware for screenshots, though there is a paid version.

My objects from Sims Store www.sims3.com Are not showing up in my game..Hopefully that's because I was running the Launcher while I was "in game." :O Oooh nooooes. That can be fixed, though, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment