Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Murphy & Miguel And The Clydesdale ....Also Deciding The Future For My Sims


Murphy contemplating the new pool, Miguel improving his Logic skill for work, and the Clydesdale mare enjoying the paddock. Just found this. I don't even know how I fixed my game. It was done on little sleep. (I FREAKING HATE THE GRIDS ON THE GAME)

Yeeeah, it's all "working" together, but there's a MESS of files in my Documents folder, from Origin and Electronic Arts, and yeahhh, I did just empty my recycle bin and got 3GB back, but getting concerned. It seemed like sooo much memory when I was looking at this computer online.

This was from the session before last, which was photographed below. Here's another of the mare. I love this horse. That will SOON BE HER paddock!


There she is ... sleeping standing up? Ha. I didn't know horses did that.

Aaand I just realized there's Murphy, Miguel, Medina, Meredith, and Ember and Edwin. Wow. I don't know. I'm weird like that. Onomatopoeia. 

 I made another house of some Goth chick, which was in the Pre-Made Sims, and so was her dog. A bit annoying I haven't found much of a feature to edit the animals tails, it wasn't much of a choice for the dogs. Curly tail, no tail, or laying down tail. Cats,no tail or tail. But I straightened out the human womans traits to something less offensive. I didn't realize she was a teenager though, so I had to RE-DO her freaking outfits..Sigh. I am sure you will be seeing her soon. She was made for the Ember I have in Appaloosa Plains and my Meredith in Moonlight Falls was for Ember, (There's 2 Embers, he was my first Sim for Sims3, and I didn't know about the "Long Distance" move, in which you use the computer or phone. I thought about killing one and having the other haunt him. Or maybe it could be like a parallel dimension. I dunno. One's a vampire and one's a human.) Anyways, Ember and Meredith.... He smacked her?! I don't think I condone that relationship, no way jose. Maybe I'll make another female for him, in hopes that they can get along. I have yet to play a family in Sims3, looking forward to that.

I think I'm going to try to turn Edwin into a werewolf, this ghost thing is -kinda- getting on my nerves. He kinda just does his own thing, plays with Meeker, and stays out of Ember's way. Don't go all Edward on me Ember, abusing women...Edwin's already gone past that...Meredith was still nice and did a "good luck spell" for Em, but HEYYY maybe I could move the Goth chick and her dog into the neighborhood.... :/ ? Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment