Monday, February 9, 2015

Sims3 & Pets Ep Bundle and Supernatural WORKING GREAT!

Wish I had known about the "long distance" move, so I wouldn't have 2 of the same Sim, wandering around. I'll think more on how to fix that later, I guess.

Here's some proof things are going fine:


Full moon brought a zombie...Still not sure how to interact with them.


Two vampires meeting, the club is always empty, but I do like going here! Was a pretty fruitless night, got growled at by a Werewolf woman, and got threatened...Hmm no friends that night, but met Bonehilda!


Edwin, our mean ghost, playable, wished to visit on the full moon. He won a book from playing in the catacombs.


Meredith giving Ember good luck with her Witchly Powers.


Rare moment of the girls of the house studying. I've found Ember & Edwin to be a bit abusive to them! Edwin wanted to beat up Meredith, and keeps scaring both the females, and Ember kept trying to "Lunatic Embrace" everyone but Meredith, whom he slapped! Wow! He then told he wished to know her better "because they had so much in common." Koo-Koo, I did give Ember the insanity trait, but, I am thinking of trying to change it to something else!


Damn Faerie Zombie, attacking my apple tree. I had totally forgotten about the tree I planted the other night. You just click on the fruit in the inventory and it lets you plant! I didn't know that, lol.

I've never been into gardening very much in any of the Sim games.

 Haha remember Harvest Tank from the other older titles?  I miss having a big tank like that in the house, tbh!

Well, I heard you can get a gate for your gardens. DEFINATELY going to try that next time! Poor Apple Tree, you were so young. I discovered this by hearing demented sounds of devouring and chewing!

 I'm trying not to use money cheats and use opportunities to get cash and get them jobs. Think that would give my game a longer lifespan of being interesting!

Aaaaand some of "Meeker" our Meezer (Siamese) Sleeping on the counter, dreaming of Sushi and Butterflies!





No comments:

Post a Comment