Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 3 - A confused Fraps

Ember got an opportunity to play for the school, and he made $645 dollars.

I've been using 'motives' (needs) cheats, to keep things going a bit faster, but haven't used ANY money cheats, besides "freerealestate" when I was settling the 4 person and 1 cat household into a house. I hate the cramped houses and wanted something nice for everyone. Not sure how to get a Faerie house for Medina. But we can't afford that atm, anyway.

Medina and Ember were getting along, Fraps had stopped working, I accidentally set the same key for screenshots as another mechanism, and wasn't able to record that, unfortunately, but she told him a Faerie Tale and he enjoyed it. The bubbles above her head were adorable. Maaaan. Upset I don't have a screen shot of that interaction, it was pretty cute. Could Medina be Ember's love interest? Haha Deadsy's song is on, just now, singing: "A morbid beauty.." Hmm?

I changed Fraps screenshot capturing from F10 because F10 makes the Sim Panel at the bottom go away, but the screenshot will still capture the Panel there, so I was taking multiple shots, trying to figure which I liked the best. Learned the code to make a video capture F9, though, so that will be something upcoming for the blog.

I'm a bit tired, actually, I got woken up twice tonight after taking some sleeping pills. So I'm not really alert but feeling sort of better, I guess. :/

Was teaching Medina recipes via the book store, and she learned to make cookies. She has an opportunity to make some money with the restaurant by bringing a dish, and I had a feeling her cookies would win. -Naturally- she burned the cookies, at Skill Level 4. v-v So we have to try again.

Ember drinking his Plasma Orange Juice, Edwin and Meredith on the couch. (Once I fixed Fraps)

LOLOLOL the burned cookies are on the counter!!!! In the background.


Grr, my game lags a bit once I minimize it, do something else for an interval, and return and having issues with the screen scrolling when the mouse is on the edge of the screen in windowed mode, so I may or may not have to start it back up. I tried to take many screen shots tonight, but Fraps malfunctioned, for some reason or another..

However, we got this one captured with the bad Frap setting:

Meredith getting her fortune told (and getting a job.) The Gypsy area is so cute, huh?


Nothing really important happened, or out of the ordinary, just wanted the Faerie Tale interaction .. Grr, learning to use this thing, hah. Fraps and the Sims3 itself!



No comments:

Post a Comment